Adult Learning - Home Educating Resources
A non-exhaustive list that might help those affected by work closures.*
- Online courses for adults with something for everyone.
- Including: Norfolk County Council Online, Open University
- For: Adult Learners
- NCC Online Adult Learning Classes
- Online programme from Norfolk County Council with something for everyone. Includes courses to help you feel less isolated, courses that will help you maintain healthy physical and mental health, as well as a range of courses opening up your digital world by helping you use things like Whatsapp, email and the internet. Also Art, English Maths, Vocational and more. Lots of free courses.
- Produced by The Open University, nearly 1000 free courses across 8 different subject areas, including Environment, History, Psychology, Politics and more. Courses are available to start right away.
*None of the resources on this page are owned, hosted, produced by or monitored by icanbea. All resources mentioned are provided in good faith as general recommendations for online learning. Please exercise the normal caution when accessing online materials (on the Internet and) external to the icanbea platform.