Lockdown Learning Support Packages - Home Educating / Schooling Resources
*A non-exhaustive list that might help those affected by school closures.
Lockdown Learning Support Packages from BT
- BT and EE have partnered the DfE's Get Help with Technology programme to provide unlimited mobile data for EE and BT customers who need it to support a child’s education.
- Free WiFi vouchers: BT has pledged to distribute Wi-Fi vouchers directly to schools, and charity partners
- Unlimited Data: To help ensure no-one is left behind while face-to-face teaching is on hold
- Get Help with Technology
- To enable children access to any online educational resources they need.
- Free BT Wi-Fi vouchers
- Allowing those families and carers with little or no connection to access the 5 million BT Wi-Fi Hotspots available across the UK.
- BT Skills for Tomorrow
- Provides free support, information and advice on key digital skills for 10 million school children, families, jobseekers and businesses across the UK.
*Most of the resources on this page are not owned, hosted, produced by or monitored by icanbea. All resources mentioned are provided in good faith as general recommendations for online learning. Please exercise the normal caution when accessing online materials (on the Internet and) external to the icanbea platform.
**Curriculum-linked lesson plans created for icanbea under the Ipswich Opportunity Area Project