Will manage and monitor the effectiveness of quality control measures in the delivery of products or services. They may run tests to see whether the service or products provided are to the required standard, they will design systems or policies to fix problems to improve customer satisfaction. They will also ensure that products and service are legally compliant.
A degree in business, quality assurance, design, quality management would be helpful. Jobs in certain sectors may require and industry specific qualification.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good at organising and planning
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to be persuasive if necessary
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work well within a team
£23,000 to £28,000