1 Stop Healthcare focus on supplying high quality Healthcare professionals that are trained above industry standards and are committed to ongoing training and personal development, through our 1 Stop Training Academy programme. Our experienced Recruitment Team using their own Healthcare knowledge to deliver services that add value to our clients and their teams.
Our aim is simple; we exceed customer expectations and deliver outstanding customer service.
When you join us, you will become part of a dedicated organisation that works together to provide our customers with the highest possible level of service.
Working for us
Our healthcare professionals make a difference. You can too.
We are committed to delivering the best possible service to our candidates, we know how important you are.
- Established clients: Offering you continuity of work and flexibility across a range of settings
- Training: Ongoing development including care certificate and access to QCF qualifications
- Qualified Recruiters: Level 3 Senior Care Team to ensure you are supported at all times
- Planday App: Giving you complete flexibility in booking and availability management
- Apprenticeships: To start your career in Health and Social Care
- Supervisions: For your professional development
- Perkbox App: Providing you with discounts and benefits
- Fortnightly pay: Paid directly into your account
At 1 Stop Healthcare, our initial task is to listen to you, to ensure we have a full understanding of your placement expectations and needs. We aim to offer you job vacancies that match your skills, knowledge, experience and requirements. As a member of the 1 Stop team, we ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and service that exceed our customer expectations. In return we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and develop to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We are committed to training and development for all our staff and promote a fully administered QCF award program through our 1 Stop Training Academy. When you join us, you will become part of a dedicated organisation that works together to provide our customers with the highest possible level of service. We view each customer as unique and our workers are committed to promoting independence to a diverse group of service users.
You will be proficient, passionate and dedicated to the delivery of the quality person centered care.
Find out more including how to register with us on our website.