Our aim and purpose as a staff led social enterprise is to provide high quality accessible health care at the point of need to help people return to optimal health and stay healthy, we work in partnership with our staff, patients and commissioners to develop a continually improving range of services to meet their needs effectively and efficiently. We provide an extended service to people with chronic back problems, run a ground breaking educational programme for people who may require joint replacements and are continually working with our NHS commissioning colleagues to develop new services around chronic pain management and other peripheral joint pathologies.
Our philosophy and our values are to ensure our patients needs are at the centre of everything we do by delivering evidence-based quality care and treatment. We have developed a responsive, needs-based service, focused on the delivery of individualised patient care that retains dignity and respect for all and in doing this we provide our staff with the means to maintain the highest standards of professional development. We act with pride and integrity; we are open and honest and enjoy our work.
Working for us
The musculoskeletal service is provided by Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists and their support staff working for AHP Suffolk. Our job roles include the following:
- Qualified physiotherapists, BSc or equivalent, registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and are usually members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Physiotherapists working as clinical specialists or extended scope practitioners.
- Trained technical instructors and physiotherapy assistants working under the supervision of a qualified staff member.
- Student physiotherapists delivering the service as part of their pre-registration training and working under the supervision of a qualified staff member.
- Qualified and experienced physiotherapists working as managers and team leaders.
- Administration staff and support services.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Allied Health Professionals Suffolk. We are always on the lookout for qualified physiotherapists to work for us on a permanent or ‘as-and-when’ basis. If you are interested in joining our staff pool, please contact Sarah Davis (Sarah.Davis@ahps.org.uk ) by email or please refer to the vacancies posted here or on our website.