Childminding can be a rewarding career offering some great benefits, including flexible hours, work-life balance and an opportunity to run your own business. Why not find out more?
East Anglia's Premier Childcare Agency was established at the beginning of 2017 by Claire Chapman, a working mother passionate about providing our young people with the best possible start in life. Claire has over 18 years experience in this sector in various roles – childminder, after school club facilitator and nursery manager. Childminding can be a lonely job and what with distinct lack of childminders in the Eastern region, Claire decided to set up Suffolk Childminder Agency, East Anglia's Premier Childcare Agency to positively address both these issues. We operate across East Anglia.
- We are an Ofsted regulated Childminder Agency
- Childminder agencies provide an alternative way of registering as a childminder
- Did you know, if you register with a childminder agency you will receive annual inspections and on-going support to help you develop a quality home-based childcare service?
Offer to parents:
We aim to offer parents high quality childcare provision in the Eastern region by:
- Actively encouraging new recruits to the sector
- Providing regular support, training and networking opportunities to all our registered childminders
Benefits for parents:
- Engaging with one of our registered childminders means that if for any reason they are unable to have a client's child, we will do our utmost to find alternative provision.
- We can guarantee that all childminders registered with the us have the relevant qualifications and training.
- All are DBS checked and on the update service, as are the members of their household.
- We have ensured they have all their documentation and have satisfied ourselves that their premises is a suitable venue for childminding.
Are you thinking of becoming a childminder? Then why not get in touch with us?'
We register childminders, childcare on domestic premises or 50% on non domestic, on the 'Early Years & General Childcare Register' from the first steps.. DBS with update service, assistance with all relevant paperwork, claiming the childminders grant, training, networking opportunities and provide continuous support throughout your childminder career.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01728746970 for further information.
Finding someone suitable to look after a child is a massive undertaking, whether a client needs just a couple of hours childcare or several days. It can be quite an unnerving prospect leaving a child with someone they don’t know. Here at East Anglia's Premier Childcare Agency we aim to make this experience easier for people. Linking our client's with a childminder whom we think will be most suited to the child.
Working in the childcare sector is incredibly rewarding. It is a privilege to be an integral part of these young people’s lives. The role is also very flexible to fit around your lifestyle; you can state when you want to work.
As a childminder with the East Anglia's Premier Childcare Agency, you would be self-employed and be running your own business. We are here to guide you through the process, to confirm you have everything in place to ensure a caring, fun and safe environment for the children in your care. We want your new business venture to be a success.
If you are looking for a new career in childcare, our website should provide you with all the information you require. See our Career in Childminding page for more information and Download our "Thinking of becoming a Childminder" booklet today.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us should you have any queries.