We deliver Apprenticeships remotely and at the workplace, tailoring our delivery plan around the needs of the business and the individual. We understand the value Apprentices bring to a business and our focus is always on customer service. We enrol year-round, to suit the client.
We use a blended learning method, combining one-on-one teaching with group sessions, online learning, and both live and pre-recorded webinars. All our training has been adapted for remote delivery throughout COVID, using the best resources available, with huge success.
Contact us using this link - https://gingernuttraining.co.uk/contact-us/
Please find a list of some of our courses below:
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Event Assistant Level 3
- Junior Content Producer Level 3
- Marketing Assistant Level 3
- Marketing Executive Level 4
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Customer Services Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Services Specialist Level 3
IT & Digital
- Digital Support Technician Level 3
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Network Engineer Level 4
- Cyber Security Technologist Level 4
- Cyber Security Technician Level 3
- Software Development Technician Level 3
- Software Developer Level 4
- Data Technician Level 3
- Data Analyst Level 4
Learning & Development
- Learning and Development Practitioner Level 3
- Learning and Development Consultant level 5
Leadership & Management
- Associate Project Manager Level 4
- Team Leader Level 3
- Operations Department Manager Level 5
We have been delivering apprenticeships since 2015, are rated Good in all areas by Ofsted (last visited October 2020), are accredited by Matrix and have an employer satisfaction rating of 98% (with 25% of employers rating us as excellent!), we are reviewed at 5* on Google and 85% of reviewers rate us as excellent on Trust Pilot.
You can find more information about our story and why we do what we do here.
We have been directly involved with training over 30 apprentices within our own advertising company and were an award-winning employer of apprentices including:
- Top Newcomer SME - National Apprenticeship Awards – 2014
- Highly Commended SME – East of England – National Apprenticeship Awards – 2015
- Small Employer of the Year – East of England – National Apprenticeship Awards – 2017
- Top 100 Employer – Apprenticeships 2014, 2015 & 2017
- Best Level of Support – All About School Leavers – 2015
We work with the likes of Barnet & Southgate College, Base Recruitment, Essex County Council, New Skills Academy, Southend Borough Council, Thurrock Council, Amex, Houses of Parliament, The Tate and Wellcome Trust.
You can see a few of our clients here.