Just42 is the only open access youth provider in 200 square miles of rural Suffolk and last year we came into contact with about 2500 different children and young people.
Through our work we build relationships with children and young people over a number of years through our different projects. In this way we build confidence, self esteem, build community, reduce crime and anti social behaviour and improve employability. We also increase well being, school attendance and therefore results.
- Focusing our resources on the needs of young people and children in the Farlingaye catchment area.
- Developing strategic partnerships that enable us to use our resources more effectively.
- Continually developing our staff.
- Supporting and training our volunteers.
- Developing a wider base of supporters.
- Developing sustainable income streams.
- Training and developing young leaders.
- To uphold our commitment to Child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Because of our expanding work, we are always happy to consider new volunteers. If you feel you may be interested in working with young people, please get in touch with us. Of course, to comply with child protection legislation, necessary DBS checks would need to be made, as well as references taken.
Follow our page here on icanbea or visit our website to view our latest vacancies!