KDH are a Construction Training and Assessment organisation, operating from our training facility in West Norfolk and satellite offices in Sheffield and Middlesbrough. The National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) in Construction we offer range from level 2 through to level 7. Our approach to Construction NVQ progression is not an online tick box, ours involve coming to the learner. We visit learners on site and observe them in their day to day work role compiling recorded observations to populate comprehensive portfolios.
- The site, is the learner's classroom.
- The day to day job role and tasks, are the examinations.
- KDH Assessors are there with the learner, on site, as they progress and achieve.
- Leaners are not alone in this journey, they're fully supported by their Assessor.
KDH are a family company with vast experience in the construction industry and vocational trades, Managerial operations, up to and including, Directorship level.
Courses and services
We offer a wide range of vocational qualifications at level 2 and 3 NVQ and also offer Supervisory NVQs in Supervision at level 3 and 4. There are a wide range of Managerial NVQs at levels 6 and 7.
Advice is given to all learners in order to maximise CITB Grant Funding. Wherever possible, funding for NVQs and other qualifications will be raised to support learners.
Many of our NVQs on offer are the usual and traditional type of vocation such as Concreting NVQ, Bricklaying NVQ, Plastering NVQ and we also offer Niche NVQs such as Tunnelling NVQ and Directional Drilling NVQs. This will be of particular use to Operatives wishing to work on large infrastructure projects such as the HS2 Rail Project.
KDH also offer a full suite of Educational Qualifications in Training, Assessment, Internal Quality Assurance (IQA), External Quality Assurance (EQA) and even in Leading the Internal and External Quality Assurance Processes (LIQA and LEQA). All learners on the educational programmes will receive substantial training in their relative subject before commencing on the qualification and after commencement on programme will be under the wing of an experienced mentor.
You can click the image on the left to access our digital flyer.
KDH also offer a 3 day (21 GLH) programme called Health & Safety in a Construction Environment.
- Leads to a level 1 Diploma, preparing new entrants to the Construction Industry for a safe career in Construction.
- Prepares the learners to successfully approach the Health, Safety & Environment test.
- The Diploma certificate and the Health, Safety & Environment Test are the requirements for the Green CSCS card. (This card is required to access Construction sites.)
- KDH have partnered with Centrepoint and Kier in an award winning programme in Durham.
- This programme led to many of the learners achieving employment in the Construction sector.
For further details, check out our NOCN accredited NVQ courses disciplines in:
KDH Training are delighted to have earned accreditation from NOCN Group, an international, leading Awarding Organisation serving thousands of Centres with high quality regulated vocational and technical qualifications and apprenticeships. Qualifications ranging from Entry to Level 7 in a number of sectors.
Examples of some of the accredited Siteright Courses
- NOCN Mental Health and Resilience course
- SiteRight - Working at Height and Harness Awareness
- SiteRight - Awareness in Hybrid Wall Insulation
- SiteRight - The Safe Use of Cut Off Saws Including Abrasive Wheels
For more information on our offerings, please see our flyer, visit our website and follow us here on icanbea...