What are we up to during the lockdown?
Team icanbea... continue to operate this site for young people and job seekers in Norfolk and Suffolk. For anyone looking to plan their future careers, the site is regularly updated with the latest information, vacancies and other opportunities. You can contact us of course with any questions you may have about the site or our regular services: Things maybe different right now but we are always happy to help and point you in the right direction!
In light of current circumstances we are aiming to include as much information on home schooling and remote study options as we can, as well as any working opportunities created as a result of the current situation.
Projects and Education Programme
We're progressing existing projects and continuing the planning for future ideas as much as possible whilst working remotely. If you need to get in touch with us from a project perspective, you can continue to reach us via the contacts details you already have, or by using the contact form here on the site, or directly thorough email@example.com
We are not currently undertaking any educational interactions that would require physical visits, but we continue to support students, teachers, parents and job seekers online and through this site. If you are a teacher or careers lead interested in using icanbea... as a remote education support tool, get in contact with us to ask about our digital lesson plans.
What can you do whilst you're here?
- Use the site! Explore the local Industries, Job Ideas and Organisations that could help you on the path to your future career, or look for live jobs, news and learning opportunities across Norfolk and Suffolk. Don't forget that our free sign-up allows you to save your search preferences and favourites - allowing you to see more of what you're interested in, as well as the option to receive alerts. Sign-Ups also give us visibility of who finds the site useful and helps us to plan improvements and new features.
- Take a look at our home learning resources index. Whether you're a student, teacher, parent or anyone looking for online learning, we've collected together some of the Internet's best links to get you started. There's everything from exercise classes, to online work experience to virtual tours and full e-learning courses.
- Virtually explore some local employers with our 360-degree tours (with video and sound!)
- Teachers and careers leads should ask us about our teacher dashboard and online lessons. These are industry linked lessons designed to be run using icanbea... and we've been tailoring some of them for home working. We can grant you access through your icanbea.... account for free.
- Ask for or offer help! We are still available to look over people's CVs and point them at any specific opportunities that we're aware of. Or perhaps you've got something for us - we're keen to hear from any organisations that are interested in supporting icanbea... or working with us to help the site better serve students, teachers, job seekers and business throughout New Anglia. Get in touch!