We are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, managing residential Homes and Housing with Care schemes across Norfolk.
Our Care Homes provide care and support within a homely residential setting. We also manage Housing with Care schemes providing people with care and support when needed, along with the independence of living in their own flat under a tenancy agreement with a housing provider. We are a part of the Norse Group of companies.
Working for Norsecare
NorseCare are leaders in the field of providing good quality care and have won a number of industry awards to support this.
Our success stems from having an inspirational leader, a clear vision and shared person-centered values. We are constantly working to ensure we offer 'a place where people love to live and love to work’.
We strive to support residents and tenants to maximise their independence by delivering person centered care utilising the latest assistive technology so it is vital that our staff receive appropriate, ongoing training.
These are some of the initiatives which make NorseCare an exciting place to work:
- Through our in-house training team, we offer high quality, innovative learning which includes specialist dementia training and bespoke training opportunities
- We offer excellent rates of pay plus benefits
- Our Care Certificate training is second to none
- We can offer a variety of career progression opportunities
- Our understanding of work/life balance is reflected in our shift patterns
- In line with NorseCare’s values, we listen to our staff and encourage input into decision making within the establishment they work.
Working for NorseCare can offer you a rewarding job that you’ll enjoy and that will make a real difference to the lives of others. Please click on the links below to find out more information about our opportunities and hear from staff currently working for us.
For details of our current opportunities Click Here