Squad Assist is a football organising website and app aimed at players and organisers who want a simple way of getting their weekly game of football on. No need for emails, texts, Facebook, or WhatsApp messages – sign up, create your squad, invite your teammates, schedule games, and play.
The company was started in 2021 by co-founders Tom and Dino who have been working together for over 10 years. Tom grew up in South Norfolk before going on to the University of Huddersfield where he met Dino. Since graduating the pair have developed games, software, and websites across a range of industries. All while working remotely from Norfolk, Yorkshire, and Norway.
The aim for Squad Assist is to combine our love of sport and football, with our expertise in technology, to make it easier to play and organise team sports.
We are a small company just starting out and so are not yet able to hire full time staff. In the future we want to nurture the next generation of talent and are hoping to offer apprenticeships and junior positions.
Here are the roles and what we would be looking for:
- Confident using computers
- Able to work remotely from home
- Willingness to learn
- Interested in web coding (HTML, CSS, and Angular)
- Experience in coding would be great but not required
- Again, willingness to learn and be able to work from home
- Some knowledge or interest in football and sport
- Decent writing skills
- Technical skills in photography, video, and design software are a bonus but not necessary