Tidal Transit Ltd provides access, transport and crew transfer services to the industries of the North Sea.
Operating from the North Norfolk coast we specialise in safe, speedy and efficient travel for those working in the offshore wind energy sector.
Our fleet of custom-built, high specification wind farm work boats offer unparalleled stability and are crewed by fully qualified personnel with a thorough local knowledge and maritime experience.
Our transit services are suitable during all phases of the project including planning, survey, construction and cable-laying, testing, commissioning and maintenance.
- Fast, safe and comfortable transfer of personnel
- Transport of tools, equipment and spares
- Delivery of fuel and consumables
- Survey work
- Accommodation, catering and facilities during rest breaks
- Offshore base for site-meetings, planning, project management
- Diving station
- Services to all types of marine installation such as oil rigs etc
Our fleet includes category 1 vessels that allow us to work at up to 150 miles from a safe haven and can stay at sea for more than 24 hours. With bunks, showers, toilets and fully-equipped commercial grade kitchen we provide wholesome hot and cold meals for staff where required.
Our experienced, fully-committed and qualified crew members are based locally and are employed directly by us so there are no ‘hidden’ travel or accommodation costs for clients.
Our state-of-the-art, no-compromise workboats were specified and designed specifically to serve the arduous demands of the offshore wind energy industry.
We have created the ultimate no-compromise workboat, specifically designed to serve the demands of the North Sea wind energy industry.
- These boats have been developed to out-perform other vessels, especially in our short, steep seas.
- With a cruising speed of 25 knots (fully laden) in most weather, they are almost unstoppable and work safely in seas of up to 2.5m.
- The large fore and aft cargo decks are equipped with cranes for loading and unloading.
- Modern, comfortable accommodation is provided for up to twelve passengers.
For more details, take a look at the fleet section on our website.
We are often seeking new crew and skippers to work aboard our vessels.
If you have the qualifications listed on our website please complete the appropriate application form on that page and either email it to or post it to: Personnel, Unit 6, North Creake Airfield Business Park, Bunker Hill, Egmere, Great Walsingham, Norfolk, NR22 6AZ.
For more information about what we do and the opportunities we could offer, use the links provided to our website and follow us here on icanbea for the latest news.