Our people are our most valuable asset.
Lovewell Blake is one of the region's leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced and highly qualified experts skilled at helping businesses, individuals and charity/not for profit organisations.
The reason our clients value us as their adviser is because we make a point of building a picture of each client, which pulls in all the things that make each one different. This is way over and above the straightforward services expected from any professional accountant and financial adviser. That's why we're different because each of our clients is different.
We understand that none of this is possible without a highly trained team and therefore support is always given to our employees to ensure they reach their full potential.
The fact is; being part of the team at Lovewell Blake means being engaged, friendly, and having a can do attitude. Without exception we provide employees with valuable training both externally, though industry related qualifications and internally with continuing professional development courses which are tailor made to the profession. We don't only understand that each of our clients is different, we understand that each of our employees is different too!
Types of job roles:
- Accounts - preparing financial information for sole traders, limited companies and owner managed businesses
- Audit - check that financial information is correct and reflects the true position of the company
- Bookkeeping - recording all financial information
- Payroll - all the activities which are involved to pay employees in Companies
- Financial Planning - assisting people with making choices about what financial products and services they should use such as pensions and investments
What we look for in our employees:
- A Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate well
- Voluntary work
We offer work experience placements to school, college and university students across all of our main offices.
If you are interested in undertaking a week's work experience with us follow the link for details of how to apply. It is important you detail which office you can attend and the dates you are available.
Our work experience placements are very popular so its important to be organised and apply for your placements in September/October the year before you wish to do work experience so you don't miss out.