We've been a local estate agents since 1890 when William Henry Brown began trading, offering an auctions and valuation service. Over the years we have continued to grow - we now have 129 offices and we're one of the most established names in the industry.
We also provide all of those additional property services that they'll need along their home-moving journey and they are all accessible via your local William H Brown office.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
Your training and development
The commitment to continuous professional development is seen as critical to the success of Sequence; after all, people are our most important asset. This is demonstrated by the regularity and consistency of the development which they receive at the company.
We provide and deliver a variety of training and personal development including:
- Induction Programme – course for all new starters to the business, aimed at equipping our new team member with the knowledge and skills to get up and running, as soon as possible. The programme includes an overview of legislation, company processes and procedures and numerous hints and tips to help our new starters to be able to assist clients and to be most successful
- Negotiator Development Meetings & Selling Skills – regular training, delivered by your Area Director, to develop your estate agency and selling skills
- Rightmove & Zoopla calls – new starters will regularly listen to their own calls, with their line manager, to identify areas of improvement and to look to improve the service which we are offering our clients
- On-going Development – all members of staff receive a regular performance review. During this review current training needs are identified, discussed and planned activities are put in place
Other courses include:
- Sales Progressing – a workshop covering all aspects of the sales process from offer through to completion. The workshop looks at how we help sales to reach completion and how to deal with challenges which arise in the process
- Lister’s Workshop – for new and existing Listers to look to improve their listing skills
- Customer Services Workshop – where staff can discuss customer service, what good customer service looks like, and what they can do to improve the services which they provide
- Rising Stars – four-day programme for high achieving senior negotiators to hone their skills. Candidates are nominated by their Area Directors and Regional Managing Directors to attend this personal development course
- Leadership Programme – aimed at managers, this two-day course covers staff development, coaching, one-to-ones, leadership, morning meetings and much more. Action plans are produced and followed up by the candidate’s Director
We are offering Apprenticeships within Sales, Lettings and Administration within Sequence and across our national estate agency network. We take the employment of young new talent in our company very seriously and fully support the Government Apprenticeship Programme.
Benefits of an apprenticeship
- it is a real job with training
- you learn whilst you earn
- you will gain a nationally recognised qualification
We currently employ apprentices nationally in Sales, Lettings and Administration and many of them have already progressed into permanent estate agency positions within the company.
If you would like to know more about our Apprenticeship programme, please email our in-house recruitment team with your CV and a covering note to: email@example.com