Agricultural Engineers will use their knowledge of engineering and biology to design, install and service agricultural, horticultural and forestry equipment. They will work with new technologies to improve existing techniques which will help farmers and land owners make better use of their land and resources.
A Foundation degree, HND or degree in agricultural engineering. Agricultural apprenticeships are available at levels 2, 3 and 4 and may assist with moving towards this role.
- Excellent technical abilities
- Able to analyse data effectively
- A creative and methodical approach to problem solving
- A flexible working approach
- An interest in environmental issues
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
£25,000 to £35,000