Air Traffic Controllers control the air traffic to ensure the safety of aircraft and their passengers. They will ensure that the aircraft takes off and lands on time and will use highly sophisticated radar and radio communication to communicate information, instructions and advice to the pilots.
Must be over 18, Air Traffic Controller training (6-11 months), a degree or HND in Science, maths, engineering could be beneficial.
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Excellent concentration levels
- Good communication skills
- Able to give clear concise instructions
- Emotionally stable
- Good maths skills
- The ability to interpret information quickly and act accordingly
- Good with technology
£32,000 to £36,000