An Animal Nutritionist will design, develop and evaluate the diets of animals to maximise growth, reproduction, health and performance. They will research the effectiveness of different dietary regimes and assess the nutritional and economic value of feeding systems.
Degree in Animal nutrition, animal science, biological science or any other science related subject
- Good IT and administration skills
- The ability to analyse data and write reports
- Well organised and good at time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the scientific basis of nutrition
£17,000 to £23,000