Manages the branch of a bank, will be responsible for motivating the team and hitting performance targets, they will oversee loan agreements to ensure they comply with responsible lending policies. Will deal with staff queries and issues and help with training new and existing employees. They will ensure the banks customers are satisfied and dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Bank management graduate training scheme or you could work your way up to branch manager starting at other positions within the bank.
- Good team leading and motivation skills
- Good at making decisions and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of the financial products that are being offered
- Honesty and integrity
- Able to take responsibility for the branch and its staff
- Good sales, marketing and IT skills
£18,000 to £22,000