As a Leisure Centre Manager you will responsible for the day to day running of a leisure or sports facility, duties could include recruiting and managing staff, controlling budgets, arranging time tables of activities, ensuring the centre is compliant with regulations, making sure the equipment is maintained and in good working order, taking responsibility for health and safety of clients and staff, promoting the centre through social media and events.
There are not set requirements for this role, you could work your way up to manager by starting as an assistant or management trainee or you could complete a relevant degree or other higher education qualification.
- A good interest in physical fitness and sport
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work within budgets
- Good marketing and promotional abilities
- Able to lead and manage a team effectively
- Good IT skills
£18,000 to £20,000