Manufacturing Systems Engineers will design, install, develop and improve systems involved in the manufacturing process, their aim will be to make the manufacturing process run as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. They may also be involved in design and development of new manufacturing plants.
A degree in mechanical, manufacturing systems, electrical, electronic or any other relevant subject would usually be required. It may be possible to start this role with an HND or foundation degree in a relevant subject.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A high level of technical knowledge and IT skills
- Health and safety awareness
- The ability to multi task
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working abilities
- The ability to translate complex ideas into understandable concepts
£22,000 to £27,000