Marketing Executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organising events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
A degree or HND in marketing, communications, advertising, business management or another relevant subject would be an advantage. Entry is possible without a degree by starting as a marketing assistant and working your way up.
- You will need creativity and flair
- Confidence to present your ideas
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good organisational and planning skills,
- Good business awareness and the drive, motivation and desire to be successful
£18,000 to £20,000