The Sales Manager will manage a team of sales advisors. This may involve setting and ensuring sales targets are met by selling products to new and existing customers, they will also organise shifts and recruit new members of the team if necessary.
You will need proven experience in sales, with a good record of achieving targets. Some employers may require an HND or degree but most will consider your previous experience and track record to be more important.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A good commercial awareness
- Good time management skills
- The ability to meet and exceed set targets
£22,000 to £30,000