Virologists study viruses that affect humans, animals, insects, bacteria, fungi, and plants. This could be viruses such as rubella, herpes, hepatitis and HIV.
A 2:1 or first degree in a medical/science related degree with NHS Scientist Training Program or Healthcare Science (Infection Sciences) degree (2:1) with NHS Practitioner Training Program.
- good communication skills
- the ability to work well in a team
- a calm, confident and mature approach
- good customer care abilities
- confident with technology
£24,000 to £34,000