For the past 40 years, Adrian Flux have been providing fast, efficient and cost effective motor vehicle insurance. By introducing individual, specialist departments, we have been able to provide services dedicated to the specific needs of our clients.
From prestige vehicles, to kit cars, our knowledge and highly competent staff are capable of advising customers as to what sort of cover their vehicle needs. Our state of the art computer system enhances an excellent service offered to our clients and specialised claims handling offers a first class service dedicated to client satisfaction. Through this personal and tailor made approach to insurance, we have become one of the most successful and highly respected insurance specialists in the UK.
Adrian Flux is the UK's largest specialist motor insurance broker, covering everything from classic and vintage cars, right through to heavily modified sports cars. We use our specialist knowledge to offer great rates covering almost every vehicle imaginable with special low rates for classic car insurance, hot hatch insurance, high-performance car insurance, modified car insurance, 4x4 insurance, kit car insurance, grey import car insurance and much more.
As well as the best car insurance quotation service around, we also offer great rates on motorcycle insurance, home insurance, caravan insurance, van insurance, and travel insurance.
Are you interested in joining the UK's largest specialist insurance broker?
Working for Adrian Flux is rewarding and challenging, providing you with a fast-paced, fun working environment and great opportunities for career progression. We regularly recruit for a wide range of roles, offering generous holiday, competitive pay, and the opportunity to learn and grow within a busy, challenging environment.
Typical roles in for our operation include:
- Customer Service Clerks: Telephone based, dealing with mostly incoming telephone enquiries. Duties will involve offering customers a complete customer care package
- Underwriting Sales Clerks: In and outbound telephone calls, selling Insurance policies to clients who are actively looking to us for Insurance
- Administration Clerks: Administrative and desk based, but including some telephone work. Our admin clerks process incoming and outgoing correspondence for both customers and Insurance Companies
As a rapidly expanding business, that only promotes from within, we are able to provide plenty of career opportunities. If you are hardworking and have the right attitude, one of these roles could be the start of a new fulfilling career for you. Roles available within the business that you can progress to include but are not limited to:
- Quotation Consultant
- Floor Supervisor
- Team/Training Manager
- Floor Manager and other Senior Management Roles
- 38 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A transparent monthly bonus system
- Full and extensive training programme
- Excellent promotional prospects
- Fantastic social events
- Excellent facilities
- Free parking (East Winch and North Lynn)
- Subsidised canteen (East Winch only)
- Numerous competitions, daily, weekly and monthly
- Smart dress code
Visit our recruitment page now to find out what jobs we're currently hiring for and to submit your application. Don't forget to follow us here on icanbea... too for the latest news.