Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa was originally a Georgian hunting lodge built for the Sixth Duke of Bedford in the 18th century and was converted into a hotel in the 1940s.
Today, Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa provides the perfect blend between old and new; retaining the charm and character of a country house but with the modern luxury and comfort of an exquisite, boutique hotel.
As a privately owned hotel, we pride ourselves on offering a unique and personal experience for all our guests. Our highly-skilled team of 130 employees are dedicated to providing the highest standards of excellence in customer care and truly mean it when we say that nothing is too much trouble.
Would you like to work for Suffolk’s premier hotel and Spa?
The continuing success of Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills, but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality.
In return for excellent pay, benefits and conditions, you have the chance to work, for one of the region’s best hotels, with a fantastic team of people and the opportunity to develop your career.
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is a great place to work as we offer the following fantastic benefits to all staff…
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our award winning Squires Restaurant and Roxana Bar
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel”
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development