Brafe Engineering is a world leading UK manufacturer of high specification alloy castings. Supporting our global customers with an end-to end, single service solution. Brafe Engineering offers a unique and unrivalled breadth of material knowledge and engineering support.
From prototyping through to serial volume production, our cutting edge, state of the art facility and highly trained staff position us perfectly to accommodate our customers challenges today and in the future.
Our history is important to us and so is our future. Our family run structure and unique culture leave us adaptable to market change with a strong focus on customer service and supplier sustainability.
We are proud of being at the forefront of market technological development, and as a business we believe in investing in the 3 P’s; People, Plant & Process. Investing time and resource into these areas will be a key determinant of our future performance and competitiveness.
Brafe are always looking for employees who are interested in engineering and are willing to learn new skills. Below you can find the specific positions that we have open at the moment, as well as our general advert for Apprentices which is open all year round. Most of our jobs are manual but not menial, meaning that whilst our employees play a very hands-on role in manufacturing, each day and each job are different and there are always opportunities to learn something new.
Being a Brafe Apprentice
Brafe is always looking for talented employees from school and college leavers through to higher education students.
We are committed to embracing and developing the next wave of Foundry-workers and Engineers. Our need for committed, enthused and skilled employees is a continual process, critical to meeting the ever-changing needs of our customer base and industry.
What We Expect of our Apprentices;
- Punctuality – To be ready and motivated to work each day.
- Commitment – A drive to learn, absorb information and become the future of our Industry.
- Respect – Our colleagues, Customers and Suppliers.
- Compliance – To work safely; Using common sense and following Procedure and Process.
- To embrace all that is good about Brafe; Its Culture, Ethos, Past and Future
What our Apprentices Expect from Us;
- Reward – A rate of pay and rewards befitting of the role; and beyond our statutory obligation.
- Commitment – To offer the most relevant and specific Training and Qualifications, supporting the practical application of skills.
- Valued – The same level of respect as any other employee or stakeholder.
- Compliance – A safe and secure working environment.
- To instil all that is good about Brafe; Its Culture, Ethos, Past and Future.