Evander employs around 450 people and operates from 19 distribution centres across the UK with its Central Operations based in Norwich. Every year Evander attend over 120,000 domestic and commercial properties, making the places where you live and work safe, secure and smart.
It is a highly exciting time for the business, Evander has ambitious plans for growth and areas for development, with a focus on increasing efficiency across the operation.
“When you strip back Evander you realise that underneath it all is a real sense of belonging and a desire to look after our colleagues and customers and whether you are in a distribution centre, on a client site or in central operations you can see first-hand that we genuinely believe in making the places where people live and work safe, secure and smart and that is the fundamental that will underpin our next phase of evolution.” – Paul Lewis, Managing Director
The Evander journey began in 1973 trading as Highway Windscreens, the first national windscreen company in the UK, and moved into domestic emergency glazing fourteen years later. Between the years of 1987 and 2001 other products and services were added to the mix. Then in 2002 the company was acquired by South Staffordshire Group plc and rebranded as Homeserve Emergency Services Ltd three years later. Following a Management Buy Out in 2009 Evander was formed and subsequently acquired by the VPS Group in 2016.
We believe that where you live and work should always be safe, secure and sustainable
Scale sustainably, create a great place to work, love our customers
We do this by:
- Providing a first response service to make a property safe and secure following accidental or malicious damage
- Delivering planned glazing, doors and lock improvements
- Supplying, installing and managing products and services that support safety and enhance the built environment.
- We deliver high quality
- We love our customers and go the extra mile
- We maintain integrity and tell it like it is
- We are experts but we keep it simple
- We trust each other to do the right thing
- We like to laugh
Follow our page on icanbea... to stay up-to-date on the latest job opportunities, or take a look at our vacancies on our website!