Kaplan combines 70 years of educational and learning excellence with leading online learning technologies, award-winning study materials and support from the industry's most experienced tutors and assessors who are dedicated to ensuring success in your studies.
We offer courses in 27 central locations throughout the UK as well as home study and online learning for thousands of UK and international students. Kaplan also provides professional onsite training for many of the UK's largest businesses.
With Kaplan you can do an Apprenticeship, develop your CV and work experience through a Traineeship, work towards a Diploma or University Degree or study independently for your Professional Accountancy or Tax qualifications. So don't worry if you're confused about what to do when you leave school or college, we're here to help!
Careers at KAPLAN
We believe you don't need to choose between making a living and making a difference. If you like the idea of transforming people's lives through education, build your career at Kaplan. Every day, our employees help others achieve their educational and career goals, no matter what the job. What attracts outstanding people to our company and defines our work environment is passion for education, a commitment to results, and an overriding dedication to our students. Explore a future with us.
Kaplan staff enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits.
Core benefits include:
- Annual leave - 28 days annual leave in addition to the normal bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time employees).
- Company pension - Up to 5% contribution towards your company pension.
- Life assurance - The scheme pays a lump sum of 4 x your basic salary to your nominated person should you die while employed by the company.
- Income protection - If you are sick for over 26 weeks while you are a member of the scheme and if your claim is accepted the scheme pays up to 50% of your salary.
- Private medical - After successful completion of your probationary period, you are eligible to join at the company's expense.
View more of Kaplans benefits here.
Discover our latest vacancies at: https://kaplan.co.uk/about/careers/current-vacancies
Kaplan are one of the largest Apprenticeship training providers in the UK.
Our apprenticeship intent is:
- Providing access into well-paid careers at successful employers
- Meeting local and national skills needs and increasing UK productivity
- Deploying our many years’ professional experience to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed.
- We train over 10,000 apprentices every year, and 75 of the FTSE 100 companies use us for training. We have a team of over 200 qualified and expert tutors to deliver top rated courses around the country.
We are also top rated by apprentices - rated 8th out of top 50 Apprenticeship providers on Rate My Apprenticeship.