Lee & Plumpton is a family owned and operated manufacturer of stylish, contemporary furniture.
Established in 1974, the Company is a champion for British design and manufacturing with a commitment to quality, service and sustainability.
Based at its 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in East Anglia, the Company’s infrastructure includes wood, metalwork and upholstery facilities together with extensive warehousing and inhouse logistics. Continuous investment in facilities and training, coupled with a dedicated workforce and strong supplier relationships, ensures the quality, consistency and reliability our customers expect.
We hold stock of up to 50,000 items including raw materials and finished goods. We operate and manage our own delivery fleet and are targeted for accurate, on time order fulfilment. Rapid turnaround is guaranteed by our weekly scheduled deliveries and, on many items, we also offer a ‘Quick Ship’ service.
We are proud to be considered a leading British manufacturer, and to be an established partner to suppliers and specifiers working in all sectors of commercial and contract interiors.
We recognise our responsibility to consider all aspects of our manufacturing processes in terms of environmental impact.
We are committed to continually improving the ways in which we can protect the environment, including the reduction of pollution and waste.
- We offer a wide range of support services exclusively available to our Approved Partners
- Using the latest design technology, our skilled team are able to create 2D space plans to make the best layout for our customers' projects. We can recommend layouts, and advise which products might be best suited to their needs
- Our experienced designers work closely with customers to help you build their business. We design a wide range of marketing materials and these can be adapted to complement a brand
- As well as detailed 2D and 3D CAD blocks in an ever widening range of file types including 2D, 3D and REVIT, we also have an extensive library of product images and room scenes
- With its own production unit and dedicated team, our Bespoke service offers tailor made solutions transforming customer specifications into reality
- We will deliver goods with the utmost care. With our own fleet of six vehicles including two Road Trains (double box units) and six employed drivers, we deliver throughout the United Kingdom.
There are many different roles within the company and we welcome applications from individuals with a range of experience and qualifications.
We believe that our continued success relies upon attracting and retaining motivated and highly skilled employees. The values of Integrity, Commitment, Development, Accountability and Teamwork underpin the culture and aspirations of the company.
Whilst a specific vacancy may not be advertised, we happily invite speculative applications. So if you have the relevant skills or the potential to learn them and enjoy working as part of a team then we'd really like to hear from you.
Please email or post your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, Lee and Plumpton Ltd, Bunns Bank, Attleborough NR17 1QD