Our people are our most valuable asset.
Lovewell Blake is one of the region's leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced and highly qualified experts skilled at helping businesses, individuals and charity/not for profit organisations.
The reason our clients value us as their adviser is because we make a point of building a picture of each client, which pulls in all the things that make each one different. This is way over and above the straightforward services expected from any professional accountant and financial adviser. That's why we're different because each of our clients is different.
We understand that none of this is possible without a highly trained team and therefore support is always given to our employees to ensure they reach their full potential.
The fact is; being part of the team at Lovewell Blake means being engaged, friendly, and having a can do attitude. Without exception we provide employees with valuable training both externally, though industry related qualifications and internally with continuing professional development courses which are tailor made to the profession. We don't only understand that each of our clients is different, we understand that each of our employees is different too!
Types of job roles:
- Accounts - preparing financial information for sole traders, limited companies and owner managed businesses
- Audit - check that financial information is correct and reflects the true position of the company
- Bookkeeping - recording all financial information
- Payroll - all the activities which are involved to pay employees in Companies
- Financial Planning - assisting people with making choices about what financial products and services they should use such as pensions and investments
What we look for in our employees:
- A Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate well
- Voluntary work