Mapus-Smith & Lemmon are chartered Accountants based in King's Lynn, Downham Market & Wisbech offering a variety of accounting, taxation and auditing services. Adding value since 1918!
We provide audit services for companies operating in a wide range of industries from hospitality to construction.
Our experienced bookkeeper will use our clients choice of cloud accounting software (Xero, Sage, Quickbooks, KashFlow or even our own) to keep their books up to date and records correct.
- General accountancy services
Taking a proactive approach, we’ll keep our clients ahead of their deadlines and help to pinpoint any potential problem areas or growth opportunities before they occur.
- Online accountancy services
Real Time Accounting With Cloud Accounting Software That’s Right For our clients Business and meets HMRC Making Tax Digital Requirements.
We want to free up our clients time & make managing payroll easy & stress free.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and find a career you love then Mapus-Smith & Lemmon Accountants is the place for you.
We’re a team of friendly accountants who bring a proactive approach to traditional accounting.
If you’ve got an interest in numbers and an enquiring mind then a career in accounting could be for you.
Why Choose A Career With Mapus-Smith & Lemmon?
As a well-established business, we’ve got the team, knowledge and experience to help you reach your full potential.
Join our team and you’ll:
- Get an excellent wage whilst you’re learning. We never pay apprentice rates and ALWAYS pay above National Minimum Wage.
- Train towards a professional qualification with the Association of Accounting Technicians with the opportunity to progress onto chartered qualifications in future.
- Have the opportunity for promotion and progression within the firm.
- Be part of a friendly team with regular social events.
- Join our Bicycle User Group
With 3 locations – King’s Lynn, Downham Market and Wisbech, you’ll be joining a well-established and grow.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have A levels in any subject plus GCSE Maths and English (min A-C grade)
- Be able to use a computer and ideally have experience with Excel
- Have an interest in accountancy and be looking to progress
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an inquiring mind and be keen to help others
So, if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to gain new qualifications and start a career you can progress in, visit our careers page to find out more.