OSR Recruitment Services provides a friendly and high-level Agricultural and Industrial recruitment service that allows our clients to reduce the time and effort expended by their HR and Operations department. If you're a job seeker, we are regularly looking for workers within the Industrial and Agricultural sector - see our candidates section below.
Candidates- working for OSR Recruitment:
OSR Recruitment are regularly looking for workers within the Industrial and Agricultural sector. If you wish to register for work please call 01473 222311 to book an appointment.
You will require the following for your appointment to register:
- Identification- this must be a Passport OR ID Card. Please note If you are a UK national and do not hold a passport- we will require a copy of your birth certificate, a document stating your National Insurance Number and proof of address (Utility Bill would be acceptable) We do not accept drivers’ licences at this time.
- EU nationals will need to provide a settlement status- Settled or pre settled. Alternatively, a document issued by the home office showing that the holder has made an application for leave to enter or remain under the appendix EU to immigration rules on or before 30th June 2021 together with a positive verification notice from the Home Office Employer Checking Service. (Statutory excuse lasts for 6 months)
- National Insurance Number
- Bank details – these must be your own.
You can also view our Facebook profile for up to date jobs posted regularly.
Clients can think of us as an extension of the farm/Industrial office! With a strong focus on working throughout the supply chain, our labour users can expect a professional and knowledgeable approach to land based, pack-house and food processing labour supply.
Whether clients are looking for a top up team or high-volume staff provision, all of our staff from operations to administration are experienced in agricultural and fresh produce labour supply. We take the time to evaluate your staffing needs, meet with you and your teams to fully understand your business model and the pressures and issues you face on a daily basis.
Our aim is to develop strong working relationships with operations, pack-house and harvest teams enabling us to respond quickly to your recruitment requirements.
Licensing and compliance
Gangmasters Licensing Abuse Authority (GLAA) Licenced and Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (SEDEX) listed and partners of the Stronger Together initiative and Association of Labour Providers (ALP) members, we work with our clients to ensure our Ethical Code of Conduct is at the forefront of our supply. We work transparently with both our labour users and temporary work force, engaging an external auditor annually and insuring a fully compliant document trail and support for our clients at point of audit. We are also corporate members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) providing us with legal, compliance and business support.
We fully endorse the Stronger Together ethos and everyone who works for OSR Recruitment Services is made fully aware of the Stronger Together message with a video presentation and literature. Temporary staff must complete an in-depth registration process which includes:
- Confirmation of eligibility to work in the UK
- Health and Safety briefing
- Reference checks
OSR Recruitment Services offer bespoke Agricultural and Industrial staffing solutions for low and high-volume labour users in the agricultural, fresh produce, horticultural and industrial sectors. With dedicated and experienced staff we can supply small teams to meet peaks in demand or high volume harvest / peak season provision for pack houses, harvesting and weeding rigs and production lines.
Temporary Rate and Staffing
Our temporary rates are highly competitive and we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a flexible and efficient service. We will work alongside you to ensure you get the best and most suitable candidates to work within your team.
- Pickers and Packers
- Graders, Planters, Weeders
- Forklift Drivers
- Tractor Drivers
- Horticultural Staff
- Warehouse/Labouring Staff
Find out more
Follow us here on icanbea... for the latest news and opportunities with OSR.