The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and now has two business divisions: Staffline Recruitment and PeoplePlus. PeoplePlus helps unemployed people into work, provides skills training, apprenticeship programmes and supports people into independent living.
We are the UK’s leading outsourced workforce provider. Every day we help over 60,000 people find work.
Welcome to our job advice hub. At Staffline, we pride ourselves on supporting our candidates with training, skills and job advice to help you to excel in your new roles. This section offers a variety of helpful articles.
PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting tens of thousands of people each year. PeoplePlus helps unemployed people into work and is the largest Work Programme provider in the UK. We work in the Justice sector providing education to the prison service. We also provide skills training, apprenticeship programmes, health and well-being programmes and support people in to independent living.
Our Vision and Services
Our vision is to do everything we can, through our services and our care, to support people into independence, into work and onwards into career progression.
We aim to:
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and care support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Improve access to health and well-being advisory services