A Nature Conservation Officer will work with the local community to help protect, manage and improve the local environment. They will encourage people to look after and use the countryside and will promote awareness of and understanding of the natural environment
A degree in environmental life, biology, geography or ecology would be desirable. Entry with a relevant HND is possible with experience which can be gained through voluntary work.
- Good administration and IT skills
- Able to make presentations where necessary
- Good communication skills
- A passion for conservation and the environment
- Effective at time management
£18,000 to £24,000