The Advertising Account Executive will act as the link between an advertising agency and its clients, they would find out about the client's advertising goals then work with your agency's creative and planning staff to ensure that effective advertising campaigns are produced.
There are no set requirements, but you’ll usually need a degree.
Relevant degrees include:
- statistics or operational research
- communication and media studies
- business or management
You’ll also need an interest in advertising and excellent communication skills.
Experience is highly valued by employers. You could try:
- work experience placements
- temporary employment
You may be able to start in a more junior position like administrator, and work your way up as your experience grows.
You could get into this job through an apprenticeship.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good at negotiating and influencing others
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- The ability to keep calm when working under pressure
£18,000 to £25,000