Design, test and manufacture substances such as drugs and chemicals to aid medicine development, diagnostic systems and drug delivery systems. Also involved in systems for the sterilisation of equipment, surfaces and food, to reduce the risk of contamination as well as the spread of diseases.
A degree in chemical engineering, bioengineering, physics or other relevant subject.
- A strong interest in the relationship between engineering and medicine
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- A good technical knowledge
- Able to explain your ideas to others with less technical capabilities
£22,000 to £28,000