Carries out a complete audit of a company to establish how it can be improved to make it more efficient, finds solutions to issues using intensive research and analysis. This may meaning designing new systems or revamping existing ones. Training staff on how to use the new systems implemented.
Degree in business analysis, marketing, computer programming and IT or another relevant subject.
- You will need a high level of business acumen
- The ability to understand customer needs and implement systems to meet the needs
- Good maths and numerical skills
- Logical thinking and objective
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain complex systems in basic terms
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work well as part of a team
£30,000 to £35,000