First Intuition has a goal to develop financially fluent professionals who can make an impact for talent-hungry employers. We are a different kind of training provider. One where people are at the heart of everything we do.
A fresh approach to professional business education
FI opened its first study centre in 2007. We created a warm and inviting place where aspiring accountants are supported and treated as individuals and not just a number. Over 10,000 students annually now use FI and achieve industry leading results.
A personal approach to training
Every learner is different, and one-size doesn’t always fit all. We are happy to spend time with our learners to build a programme that fits in with their busy lifestyles. With 21 study centres across the UK and online study options we can create a blend of programs to fit in with the most demanding of lives. Learn more about our study modes.
We believe apprenticeships offer a significant opportunity for both employers and apprentices. Our apprentices come from a range of backgrounds, vary in age and are at various stages of their careers. We work with them and their employers to develop their individual technical and all-round skills that help businesses to thrive and grow.
- As an apprentice you’ll earn a real wage whilst studying. With no debts to deal with once you’ve completed your training, you’ll be financially better off
- Each apprenticeship is built for a specific job role ensuring you get relevant training
- As an apprentice, you’ll receive investment from your employer to boost your career. With the emphasis on training in the skills employers want, you’ll be ahead of the game
- An apprenticeship is all about personal development. With training targeting the specific skills your employer has identified as the most important to them, an apprenticeship will add real value to you
An apprenticeship offers a real alternative to the standard routes of work or higher education. Combining the best of both worlds, they give someone the chance to develop skills and knowledge that are directly related to your chosen industry whilst also earning a salary.
We offer a range of accounting and leadership programmes with different entry levels and responsibilities that allow individuals and businesses to develop the skills they need:
- Level 2 Accounts Assistant
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant
- Level 4 Accounting Technician
- Level 7 Professional Accountant
When you’re thinking of starting an apprenticeship programme, the information received can often seem overwhelming. We’ve broken this down and created these handy resources to help you make the right decision and get started on your accounting career journey.