‘Helping businesses drive growth and profitability’.
Wingfield Consultants was formed in 2022 with the simple mission of ‘helping businesses drive growth and profitability’.
The consultancy has already helped various clients with projects at a global, regional, and local level.
The focus is on pragmatic and profitable solutions for companies, categories, brands, and products.
The consultancy services available are listed below:
- Local Business Support
- Supporting producers, manufacturers, and suppliers in the local community
- Category Management
- A structure and process for identifying growth opportunities for clients.
- Brand Strategy
- A long-term planning format to help drive identification and preference for brands.
- Category Data, Research, and Insights
- A facts-drive approach to drive better performance and profitability.
- A strategic sourcing approach for obtaining good and services for profit and efficiency.
- Supply Chain
- A series of steps involved in getting products and services to the customer smoothly.
- 7Ps of Marketing
- Meeting customer needs and offer/services positioning with product, price, promotion, place, people, process, and physical evidence.
- Lifestyle Choices and Trends
- A suite of ‘value adds’ to enhance brands, products, and services with new and emerging opportunities e.g., sustainability, ethical sourcing, healthy eating, vegetarian, vegan or flexitarian, gluten-free and dairy-free, premiumization, and pandemic recovery.
- A suite of bespoke courses to benefit people and performance.
The services all have proprietary models and formats to deliver success.
All the services are also designed to blend seamlessly with existing client models.
More details of the consultancy services available can be found on www.wingfieldconsultants.co.uk
Vision, Mission & Values
- The management consultancy that offers clients the best service and routes to success. Being unique, innovative, and pragmatic in helping clients reach their goals and aspirations.
- Helping businesses drive growth and profitability.
- We passionately believe that clients, customers, and consumers deserve the best experience.
- We take pride in everything we do to help deliver growth and profitability.
- We want to make a difference to the planet by providing sustainable solutions.
- We want to empower people with the support we can provide.
- We will help unleash the potential of brands and products for our clients to help them succeed.
Simon is a globally recognized multi-category executive across several business sectors, with extensive business management experience.
In a career spanning over 30 years, he has held senior positions in trading, procurement, category management, brand marketing, shopper marketing, and supply chain. He has extensive experience and expertise across Europe, Africa, South-East Asia, and North/Central America leading teams and projects in product assortment, price mechanics, global and regional branding, promotional campaigns, format development, operational process, and training.