Business Banking Advisors will give advice to corporate and private clients about a variety of financial products such as bank accounts, business loans, commercial credit cards, etc. They will set up and monitor accounts and assess and review financial circumstances. They will also source new clients, follow up on leads and meet business customers face to face.
A Levels or an equivalent qualification in business studies or business administration. In house training programme with the bank. A degree in business studies or another relevant subject will allow you to get on the banks graduate training programme.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- A good understanding of business and the economy
- Self motivated and well organised
- Able to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good interpersonal skills which will allow you to develop relationships with new and existing clients
- A flexible approach
- Able to make difficult decisions
- Discretion and understanding of the clients needs
£20,000 to £30,000