The Hotel Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the hotel including managing the staff, planning, organising events and other hotel services, reservations, promotions and all other aspects of running a hotel to keep guests happy and maximise profits.
A degree or HND in hotel management, business management, travel and tourism would be preferable but entry without a degree is possible by working your way up through on the job training.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems effectively
- A friendly personality
- Lots of energy and patience
- Good numeracy and planning skills
- Creativity and imagination for promoting the hotel
£21,000 to £40,000