A Wind Turbine Technician will be responsible for maintaining facilities surrounding wind turbines and maintaining the turbines themselves.
A level or equivalent course in electronics, engineering or science, a degree in engineering or mechanical engineering. Potentially access through an engineering apprenticeship.
You will need:
- to be comfortable with heights
- to be good at problem solving
- good communication skills
- to be able to work well in a team
- to be able to follow directions easily
£20,000 to £38,000